A synergistic formula of 90 mg of Saffron blended with 350 mg of enhanced Curcumin. Supports healthy mood balance, synthesis of neurotransmitters and relieves inflammation.
Saffron and turmeric (from which curcumin is derived) have been around since the earliest settled civilizations. Saffron, the most expensive spice in the world, was used by the ancient Greeks and was known as the “Queen of spices”.
Global consumption of saffron is currently 500 million annually and is expected to rise by 8% annually. Saffron is rich in antioxidants and offers numerous health-giving benefits. The main active compounds present in saffron include picrocrocin, safranal, and crocin. These compounds reduce oxidative damage and inflammation in the human brain.
Saffron is also known for its memory-enhancing, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties. Studies show saffron can promote
- Supports healthy stress responses in the body.
- Reduces the occurrence of symptoms of mild anxiety.
- Improves depressive symptoms.
- Powerful antioxidant.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory.
- May have cancer-fighting properties.
- Improves sleep quality.
- Has a Neuroprotective effect.
- Benefits the eye and improves nearsightedness.
- Protects against neurodegenerative diseases.
- Enhances sexual health.
- Supports healthy metabolism and improves weight loss.
Research suggests that the following may be improved:
- Joint pain
- General inflammation
- Excise-induced inflammation
- Muscle soreness after exercise
- The speed of recovery after sport